Cancellation & Refund Policy
How free trials work
- You will NOT be charged during your trial period. Not a single penny.
- You may upgrade, change, or cancel your plan online anytime. It’s easy. You are in control.
- If you need more time, please let us know before your trial ends for an extended trial.
- If you don’t like Deepvue, cancel before your trial ends and you will not be charged.
- If you like Deepvue, do nothing. Your subscription will renew automatically.
- Trials are to the hour. If you sign up at 7AM EST, then you’ll renew in 7-days at 7AM.
- You will receive an automated reminder about 3 days before your trial renews. This will be the last warning you will receive before you are charged.
- With great power comes great responsibility. It is your responsibility to cancel before renewal if you do not want to keep your account.
- Because of immediate costs associated with activating an account, we are unable to offer refunds. All sales are final. Even if you simply forget.
- Your account will automatically renew after your trial ends every month or year depending on the term you select. It is your responsibility to cancel if you wish. If you do not cancel, it will renew until you do.
We repeat: absolutely no refunds, no partial refunds, no full refunds. All sales are final
How do plan renewals work
- To ensure uninterrupted service, all renewals are automatic by default. You may disable automated renewal in your account by following the cancellation instructions below.
- Your account will automatically renew every month or year depending on the term you select. It is your responsibility to cancel if you wish. If you do not cancel BEFORE your next renewal date, it will renew until you do.
- You may only make changes to your plan going forward, not in arrears. No retroactive changes are allowed.
- We repeat: absolutely no refunds, no partial refunds, no full refunds. All account renewals and account renewal charges are final.
Cancellation and refund policy for free trials and paid accounts
You may cancel the automated renewal of your Deepvue account by using our no-hassle online system (directions below) or by contacting us via e-mail, or live chat. When you cancel your Deepvue account, you are deactivating future automated renewals of the account. If you cancel during your trial period, you will still be able to continue to use the system until your trial ends, but at the end of your trial your subscription will not start, your account will shut off, and you will not be charged. If you cancel during your paid subscription (after 1 or more renewals), then you will continue to have access to Deepvue until your pre-paid period has ended, and then your account will shut off automatically instead of renewing. If you do not cancel the automatic renewal of your membership prior to your renewal date (or the end of your trial), we will (and you authorize us to) charge your membership fee to the credit card we have on file for you for that renewal period. All fees paid are non-refundable. All sales are final. It is your responsibility to manage your subscription.
Step-by-step cancellation instructions (How to disable automatic renewal) here: CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you have issues canceling online or logging in, you may cancel by contacting us by sending an e-mail (from the same e-mail address that your Deepvue account is registered under) to [email protected].